Robert Thompson, Trustee Professor and director of the Bleier Center for Televsion and Popular Cultures in the school of Newhouse, had a few words to say regarding Roseanne Barr’s racial tweets that lead to the cancellation of her ABC show,…
Purchase/renewal of parking permits for 2010-2011
TO: All Faculty and Staff
RE: Purchase/Renewal of Parking Permits for 2010-2011
All 2010-2011 parking permits will be available for purchase via our online application process, which can be accessed through the MySlice portal beginning June 7, 2010 and end on July 30, 2010. You will need to know your MySlice NetID and password to purchase a permit. This is the username and password that was established to edit/view your benefits. If you do not currently have this information, you can visit Need Login Help? in MySlice (http://myslice.syr.edu) for step-by-step instructions to obtain it.
You will have the option to renew your current lot permit or purchase a new Manley or West Campus permit. All other permit locations can be waitlisted as long as the lot criteria are met through a waitlist option. You must select one option. If you need to purchase a motorcycle permit, please contact the Parking Office at 443-4652.
All faculty and staff are required to have a valid permit. Please verify and update any vehicle information.
1. Log into MySlice at http://myslice.syr.edu using your NetId and password.
2. Once logged into MySlice, go to the Employee Services pagelet and click on the Parking and Transit Services link.
3. Click on the Parking Services link to begin the permit renewal process.
4. You will have several options. To purchase your new permit, select Purchase Permits (your last option before logout).
5. The permit listed will be a renewal of the lot you had last year. If you would like to renew the same lot, select that option. Choose the Manley or West Campus option if you would like to purchase a permit for either of these locations.
6. If you would like to request a permit for any other location, we suggest that you renew your current permit and select Add/Edit Waitlists.
7. Select the desired location from the drop down menu to be added to the waitlist for the location in which you qualify.
8. After selecting a permit, agree to the Parking Rules and Regulations by checking the box and click Next.
9. Select the vehicle(s) you want your permit associated with and select “Next.” You may add a new vehicle if it is not listed by clicking the Add Vehicle button.
10. Select the payment method and delivery option for the permit you are purchasing. You may add a new delivery option if you want the permit mailed to a different address by clicking the Add button. After selecting the payment method and delivery option, click Checkout.
11. Please review the totals and click next to proceed to make your payment.
12. Your transaction is complete. Please print the page for your records.
The permit that you purchased for 2010-2011 will be available to you in mid-July. If you need any assistance during the process, please call our office at 443-4652.