What catches your eye on the Syracuse University campus—a beautiful shot of campus, a cool project or time spent on the Shaw Quad? Take a photo and share it with us. We select photos from a variety of sources. Submit…
Onondaga Citizens League announces new board members
Onondaga Citizens League (OCL) has announced its new board members. The board members were appointed at the annual meeting in June and will serve a three-year term. They are:
- Jason Allers, vice president, Agency Specialists Insurance Group (serving a second term)
- Rev. Kevin Agee, pastor, Hopps Memorial CME Church
- Barbara Carranti, clinical assistant professor, Le Moyne College
- Elizabeth Dailey, executive director, Onondaga County Public Library
- Lisa Daly, program manager/internet consultant
- William Emm, CFO, Onondaga Community College
- Karen Hanford, Hanford Pharmaceuticals
- Michael Lemm, retired officer, Syracuse Police Department
The Onondaga Citizens League (OCL) is designed to promote citizen education and involvement in public affairs. OCL was organized in 1978 by a group of interested and concerned citizens. Its members discuss and propose solutions to issues facing Central New York. OCL then generates reports offering specific recommendations for resolving the studied problem. The league does not promote specific legislation nor function as a lobbying group.
Information about OCL, is available through the OCL office at (315) 443-4846, by e-mail at OCL@syr.edu, or via the web site, http://onondagacitizensleague.org .
OCL is sponsored by University College, which administers educational programs for international students, offers unique and valuable summer programs for high school students, and enhances the community through continuing education and outreach. University College is seen as a champion of the University’s mission and its tradition of access. For more information on part-time programs, visit the UC website, http://www.yesu.syr.edu.