Connective Corridor buses will offer free rides to/from SU/SUNY-ESF Commencement on May 10
Connective Corridor buses will offer free rides to/from SU/SUNY-ESF Commencement on May 10May 04, 2009Jemeli Tanuijetanui@syr.edu
The Connective Corridor buses will offer free rides on Sunday, May 10, for those attending the Syracuse University/SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry Commencement exercises in the Carrier Dome.
Corridor buses will run from 7 a.m.-4 p.m. and will transport those who may be staying in hotels or apartments in downtown Syracuse and along the Corridor. The service is free and available to degree candidates, families, guests and members of the general public.
The buses will run every 20 minutes from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. and every 40 minutes from 1-4 p.m. to provide access for post-Commencement and Mother’s Day celebrations in downtown Syracuse’s Armory Square District.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off information:
- Jefferson-Clinton Hotel: Pick-up and drop-off at the Clinton Street and West Fayette Street intersection;
- Renaissance and Park View Hotels: Pick-up at 728 E. Genesee St., across from the hotels (in front of the Syracuse Federal Credit Union branch office); drop-off in front of the Renaissance at Almond Street;
- Genesee Grande Hotel: Pick-up at Genesee Street and University Avenue intersection; and drop-off at Syracuse Stage on Irving Ave.;
- Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center: Pick-up and drop-off in front of the hotel on University Avenue;
- SU campus: Pick-up and drop-off at the University Place bus shelter between the Schine Student Center and Bird Library.
Additional bus stops are located at marked CENTRO stops along the Corridor.The Connective Corridor is a signature strip of cutting-edge cultural development connecting the University Hill with downtown Syracuse. For more information on the Connective Corridor, and for a detailed Commencement day bus schedule as well as regular Connective Corridor bus schedules, visit http://www.connectivecorridor.com/.