Mountain Goat Run on Sunday will affect traffic flow
Mountain Goat Run on Sunday will affect traffic flowApril 30, 2009SU News ServicesSUnews@syr.edu
The YMCA Mountain Goat Run will be held on Sunday, May 3. The following streets in the University area will be affected; changes may impact vehicular traffic:
- East Colvin Street, between South Salina Street and Comstock Avenue, will be restricted flow.
- Comstock Avenue, from East Colvin Street to Euclid Avenue, will be closed from 10:15 a.m.-noon.
- Stratford Avenue, from Comstock Avenue to Ostrom Avenue, will be closed from 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- Roadways through Thornden Park will be closed from 10:20 a.m.-noon.
The following roads will be closed from 10:20 a.m.-noon:
- Ostrom Avenue, at Madison Street entrance into Thornden Park through Harrison Street
- Harrison Street through South Crouse Avenue
- South Crouse Avenue, from Harrison Street to East Genesee Street
- East Genesee Street, from Crouse Avenue through South State Street