National Residence Hall Honorary seeks nominations
National Residence Hall Honorary seeks nominationsMarch 01, 2007Jillian Volkjmvolk@syr.edu
The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is an organization created to recognize the top 1 percent of student leaders living on campus. The Orange Chapter seeks to recognize and serve both the SU campus and broader community through innovative programming that encourages passionate leadership in on-campus students.
The Orange Chapter of the NRHH is currently seeking new student members for its spring 2007 recruitment process. Successful candidates will:
- have a passion for recognition;
- seek to strengthen leadership skills;
- want to work on community service projects; and
- be interested in planning social events.
Applications are due by March 5 at 5 p.m. They are available:
- in person at the Office of Residence Life, 111 Waverly Ave., Suite 200;
- online at http://orl.syr.edu or https://www.surveymonkey.com/…575903306794; or
- by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Jillian Volk, Lawrinson Hall Mentor Resident Advisor, at email@example.com.